The Alouettes football season starts on Thursday, June 13, 2013, and the following measures apply. Please note
- RESERVED LANES FOR SHUTTLES BUSES WILL RUN ON JEANNE-MANCE STREET, NOT ON UNIVERSITY STREET AND ON AVENUE DU PARC (BOTH DIRECTIONS). THERE WILL BE MORE SHUTTLES BUSES THAN IN PREVIOUS YEARS.
- REMINDER: CARS CANNOT REMAIN PARKED IN THE RESERVED LANES OR THEY WILL BE TOWED AWAY. THEY MUST BE MOVED A FEW HOURS BEFORE THE GAME STARTS. FINES APPLY IF CARS ARE NOT MOVED.
- THE WORKSITE ON AVENUE DES PINS WILL BE SECURED.
- Aylmer, Durocher, Hutchison Streets and the alley between Hustchison and Avenue du Parc will be closed at the end of the game, as is usual. The exit on the west side of the stadium will remain in use.
- Police on bicycles will patrol the neighbourhood at the end of the game to ensure efficient exiting the neighbourhood. More...
The ten finalists for the 2013 World Habitat Awards have been chosen from a list of over 200 projects from across the globe and Community Milton Park is one them. More at http://www.worldhabitatawards.